Friday, July 11, 2008

Time for Another one of Kristina's Color Challenge

So I have been working on Swaps for Convention... WEEE I am going to STAMPIN' UP!'s 20th Anny Convention.... SO EXCITED... Can't WAIT.... but in the mean time I have been doimg Kristina's Color Challenge. I did last weeks but need to take a picture of it. =O) Really happy with the way this one came out in person, the photo blurred the rub on words a little =(

SO anyway...

You can click on the color inspiration to go to her blog and see all the other FAB cards... Here is mine... =O) Enjoy!



I used Close to Cocoa as the base for this 5x5 card. Then used Really Rust and Certainly Celery for the middle bands and used some of the rub ons from the mini that just ended (wishing now I had gotten more of these rub on... BEAUTIFUL!) I also used some of the Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon from the Ribbons Original Theater. The last little bit of pretties is the three Fern Rhinestone singles from me&my BIG Ideas Icons.... Love the way the add a little bling to the card...

Hope you enjoy it and if you liked it please let me know. =O)

Thanks,
Angie

3 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous! I love your card!

Tina said...

This looks great, I forget about the rub ons ~ next time i get in there, I need to remember to pull them out! :)

Sankari W. said...

Oh that ribbon is just so decadent! Love your card and the sentiment in white really pops things out! Lovely!
best wishes,
Sankari

Counter


View My Stats

What Am I doing now?