Monday, July 14, 2008

All about Me!

So My Friend Amy over at http://zoelifecreations.blogspot.com/ had this great thing where she created a Mosaic with pictures that came up in Flickr when she put in the answer to 12 questions.





What is your first name?



What is your favorite food?



What high school did you attend?



What is your favorite color?



Who is your celebrity crush?



What is your favorite drink?



Where would you go on your dream vacation?



What is your favorite dessert?



What do you want to be when you grow up?



What do you love most in life?



Choose one word to describe you?



Your Blog name?




*For Some Reason my one for Gary didn't come out =( So it was the beautiful pictures of a mountain with a stream and clear sky.


My Answers: Angie, Guacamole, Glen Rose, Green, Heath Ledger =(, Shirley Temple, Disney World,Pumkin Mousse Pie, Adult, Gary, Crazy, Dragonpynk



Will post some of the things I have been working on later this week.

Thanks,
Angie

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats

What Am I doing now?