Sunday, June 22, 2008

Color Inspirations Challenge #12

Time for another color Challenge from Kristina,


Here is my card, made it on Saturday Morning but due to some storms didn't get a chance to get it up yesterday. Going to show it any how. Hope you enjoy it.


Stamps - Boho Backgrounds, Blooming Beautiful, Essence of Love
Ink - Basic Black, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Craft
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Ticket Corner Punch, Double Stitched Ribbon and Large Oval Punch.

Hope you have enjoyed these. Will post later some pictures from my Stamp a Stack I did Yesterday.

Thanks for Visiting and tell me what you think.

Love, Angie

3 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

Oh my ... This is BEAUTIFUL! TFS, Amy.

Tanja said...

Very pretty! I love the background!

MaritaBeth said...

What an amazingly beautiful card! And how lucky is the friend to whom you would send such a lovely thing! ;-)

You are a treasure, my dear!
Love you,
~MB of The Daily KRuMB

Counter


View My Stats

What Am I doing now?